About the position
Our client is a global financial services firm. We are currently looking to fill a
position in their newly-formed technology group. The team will focus on low latency exchange and client connectivity solutions (low-latency market-data adapters, order-placement adaptors, real-time environment management and performance optimisation), renovating and innovating interactions with and connections to over 100 markets globally.
This role requires a business-focused, strong technologists with C++ skills in a Linux server-side environment.
- Interface with a variety of technology groups, front office trading desks and strategists to gather requirements and to design and deliver technology solutions to meet those business objectives.
- Software design and development in compliance with software development life cycle standards.
- Project planning, execution and delivery into production environment.
- Strong proficiency in C++ (11/14) in a Linux server-side environment.
- Development experience in object-oriented programming and working with mixture of new and legacy systems.
- Pragmatic and creative problem-solving skills and a positive attitude.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to excel in a global team environment.