About the position
Our partner is a Hungarian company striving for innovative IT solutions. Their development team, part of an international development team, expands significantly, so if the following tasks sound interesting, please apply!
- Be responsible for design, development, implementation, support, and optimization of REST API.
- Work on developing architectural components for executing models and integrating processes across domains.
- Participates in the clarifications of business requirements and translation into functional/technical specifications.
- Supports existing application processes.
- Working experience in advance Perl programming.
- Working with source control software such as GitHub (preferably), SVN or Visual SourceSafe.
- Using modern architectural patterns such as Microservices, event sourcing, REST, and GraphQL etc. to build modernized API framework and JSON endpoints for UI to consume.
- Perform DevOps (CI/CD) practices (e.g.: Git, Jenkins, TeamCity).
- Follow up and documentation (verbal and written).
- 5 - 7 years of hands-on experience in Core Java v1.8 or higher.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience using modern architectural patterns such as Microservices, event sourcing, REST, and GraphQL etc.
- 2+ years of experience with Shell scripting (with Python would be a plus).
- 2+ years of experience using Agile practices (e.g., Kanban, Scrum).
- Experience in service mesh concept together with API management.
- Minimum BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Experience in usage of backend testing frameworks such as JUnit, Mockito and Cucumber ensures high quality code that is easily maintainable.
- Experience in usage of software engineering best practices including design review, code review and unit-testing.
- Knowledge of SQL queries and any RDBMS (SQL server etc.).
- Self-motivated, task oriented, problem solver mindset.
- You will have the opportunity to gain experience in exciting, long-term, innovative projects
- We are a youtful and cohesive team
- We support your career goals with a professional and managerial career model