CEMEA KYC/CDD Analyst
About the position
Our client is a leading global real estate services firm that delivers exceptional value for real estate occupiers and owners.
We are looking for a
CEMEA KYC/CDD Analyst
colleauge for their organisation.
This position is providing administration support to the UK and Ireland business with new Client acceptance, will be to undertake CDD/Risk Assessment checks on all new clients for the UK & Ireland business
- Undertake Anti-Money Laundering (AML)/CDD checks and investigative analysis on all new and existing client instructions in accordance with the legal statutes and internal policies
- Investigative analysis to cover a broad range of high-risk factors including PEP involvement, high risk jurisdictions, sanctions information, financial due diligence, intelligence and other reporting systems.
- Process new client file opening requests and re-verification of existing clients.
- Process queries received into the team workflow inbox and other tasks to ensure internal SLAs are achieved including hand-offs to other departments.
- Liaise with PA's, fee earners, partners and the Risk and Compliance team on potential AML issues, technical and general queries.
- To feedback on outcomes and follow up on requests for further information or remedial action, including enhanced due diligence and ongoing monitoring
- To be responsible for storing and archiving results, paperwork packs and documentation in accordance with laid down procedures.
- To contribute to data quality reporting as required
- Assist with compiling Management Information ('MI') Statistics for stakeholders.
- Undertake project work in relation to BAU workflows, risk monitoring systems and controls.
- To provide administrative support for the UK Practice Management systems
- Educated to degree level (BSc) or equivalent
- At least 2 yrs experience within similar Business Administration or Risk & Compliance role dealing with B2B checks is required, preferably within a professional services environment
- Demonstrable experience of EU CDD/KYC/AML process
- Knowledge of EU Money Laundering regulations, POCA, UN, EU, UK, US sanctions protocols
- Experience of using online company information resources (e.g. Dun & Bradstreet, Company registries, Credit Safe, Experian, Attus watchdog, Worldcheck)
- Fluent English is a must
- Knowledge of any other European language is an advantage
- Attention to detail with an understanding of data quality controls
- Excellent data administrative and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise
- High degree of proficiency with Microsoft software packages including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Organised and with strong data administration skills
- Strong IT skills with a good knowledge of Microsoft desktop applications, collaboration tools (MS Teams/Skype), Email, Databases, and online Web resources
- Confident and professional telephone manner with good communication skills
- Capable of working independently within a multi-national team
- Comfortable working within an agile change culture
- Calm, professional outlook with the experience of working under pressure and within a busy environment