Business Data Analyst
About the position
We are looking for a Business Data Analyst!
- You will be involved in the following tasks
- Understand the Business trends and be able to interpret what data is telling us Support BU to understand internal and external trends, support decision withdata and insights To make proposals for new data sources to load into Data Warehouse and dataquality changes in Data Warehouse To establish, support and use common business definitions in any reports oranalysis
- We are looking for you if you have
- 3+ years Data/Business Analytics and/or Data Science experience CRM/Commercial skills and 2+ years’ experience (Telco is highly preferred) Professional skills in Business Analytics and very strong commercial acumen Ability to work independently, proactively and precisely Strong communication and interpersonal skills Ability to work effectively and efficiently as part of a team English skills (written and oral) Passion for quality and for best execution is also essential
- Technical skills, experience:
- O strong Excelo PL/SQL environmento Python and it’s library skills or other programming languageo common data science toolkits (SPSS, IBM modeller, SAS)o data visualisation tools (Power BI, Tableau, Qlik Sense)
- Cafeteria package & annual bonus Laptop & mobile phone 100 home office opportunity, which will remain high even after theepidemiological circumstances Wellbeing program in the topics of sport, nutrition, relax and help (spiritualsupport) 4 paid days leave/year for charity projects Other discounts (e.g. sport opportunities, eye-glass allowance) Parental policy: we offer 16 weeks fully paid leave and upon returning to work,new parents can work part-time hours for 6 months whilst being paid their full-timesalary.