About the position
Digital is changing our world faster than ever before, and our customers expect and deserve a great experience every time they deal with us online, in a store or speak to us on the phone.
Which is why we are adopting agile ways of working to become a truly customer centric Digital Telco company.
• The Agile Coach is responsible for leading and evangelizing the agile transformation, motivating and energizing the tribe / squad through agile technique
• This role is responsible for driving and supporting the adoption of an agile mind set, methodologies, and behaviours in tribe / squad
• This role is responsible for working closely with Tribe Leads, Scrum Masters, Product Owners, , Agile Transformation Leas and all other agile practicioners to establish consistent and best-practice agile processes and principles.
• This role is responsible for defining agile adoption and performance metrics, monitoring and assessing them regularly, and identifying areas for improvement
- Evangelise the organization-wide agile transformation and guide the organisation through its agile journey and maturity Define and refine organization’s agile principles, practices, standards and ceremonies, according to both best practice and enterprise goals Mentor and coach all levels of the organization on agile principles, practices, roles, artefacts and ceremonies to maintain consistency of adoption and continuously improve performance Define agile adoption measurements and evaluate and report the performance and adherence of the organization on a regular basis Act as a catalyst to seed emerging practices & knowledge from one team to another Support and facilitate agile governance ceremonies and collaboration
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field Extensive experience as Agile Coach, Scrum Master, or Product Owner with agile teams in large delivery organizations Experience leading teams using agile methodologies Experience working with scaled agile frameworks (SAFe, LeSS, DAD, Spotify) Certified Agile Coach, Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Professional Scrum Master (PSM) or similar Extensive experience working with agile methodologies, such as Scrum, Kanban, XP, TDD, and BDD Professional experience and knowledge of the Telecommunications industry strongly preferred