Tesztautomatizálási Mérnök - Python, Java
About the position
Being a part of a team of doers is something that matters for you?
Working on a web marketing related project where your ideas count and you can deliver value is interesting for you?
Do you want to design, develop and maintain software test plans and execute test automation and black box testing on a daily basis and you already have experience with them?
Don’t hesitate, apply to the QA Engineer – Test Automation position!
- Triage issue reports from various sources, including internal and external stakeholders.
- Oversee the design, implementation and execution of test strategies to ensure product quality.
- Analyzes CMS environment, architecture, and interdependencies to determine and apply appropriate test methodologies and cases relative to applications being tested.
- Contributes to the current automation framework’s base code.
- Analyzes testing results and collaborates with the web dev scrum team to uncover way to prevent future bugs and contributes to the integrity of technical work.
- Actively participates scrum ceremonies; leads smoke tests, and code deployment process improvements.
- Closely works with product owners to assess the user stories test and acceptance criteria.
- Modify and evaluate software test plans and test automation frameworks used to test and optimize complex applications, resolving issues in innovative and practical ways.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience
- Understanding Agile test methodologies, Scrum QA process and Agile project tools such as Jira
- Knowledge of testing product quality in software requirements for features and system qualities (including performance and security), product design, software design, estimates, source code, test plans, unit test harnesses, software and system performance data, software product information and bug fixes
- Strong Knowledge of web development standards and Python, C#, Java
- Experience with Git, Teamcity, BrowserStack, and Selenium
- Experience in the multiple technologies is desirable: Windows, Mac, multiple web browsers, Android, iOS-devices
- Experience with cross-browser testing (IE, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari)
- Experience with multi-lingual web site and/or application testing
- Flexible working hours
- Financial support to build your own home office setup
- Bonus opportunity
- Language classes
- Private health insurance
- Trainings and conferences
- Monthly self-care days to steam off
- Animal friendly office in the city center
- Fruits and snacks