About the position
Our client is an innovative IT company with Swiss background.They are hiring a new colleague to strengthen their development team.
- Working out methodology and practice for testing no-code platform solutions
- Working with the Project team to determine test cases and parameters.
- Writing test plans and creating test cases for the product.
- Defining and developing automated test cases by using test automatization tools
- Conducting quality assurance and designing performance tests using the new testing procedures.
- Troubleshooting any errors and streamlining the testing procedures.
- Writing up the final QA and test procedures for the quality technicians.
- Ensuring all tests and procedures meet company and industry standards.
- Preparing test reports for management.
- University degree or college of higher education in IT
- 3+ years of work experience in a Test Engineer role
- Familiarity with tools including Postman, JMeter, BugZilla, SpiraTest and Jira
- Extensive knowledge of engineering and testing procedures
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and think out of the box
- High-level technical writing skills
- Experience with VCS, preferably GIT
- Operating experience with Tomcat, MySQL, NoSQL databases, Elasticsearch
- Work in a multinational environment
- Fully Paid Sick Leave (first 15 days)
- Possibility to travel
- Competitive monthly salary
- AYCM SportPass membership
- Possibility of private health insurance
- Home Office option
- Flexible Working Hours
- Convenient location, next to metro station
- Dynamically developing office location