Site Reliability Engineer - .Net
About the position
At our international partner company, you will have the opportuity to work on the world’s best ecosystem for teaching and learning together with passionate and talented engineers.
Besides the technology stack which includes .Net Core, , , Terraform, openness, simplicity and proactivity are keywords to them.
Are you ready to join?
Don’t be late and apply to the Site Reliability Engineer position!
Up to a full remote work option!
- Write code to simplify DevOps tasks and to allow engineers to deploy and debug their own code in production.
- Use tools to provide superior uptime and reliability.
- Ensure users’ security by following framework standards and industry best-practices to avoid attacks like XSS and CSRF.
- Debug code and production issues to improve system stability and to provide outstanding uptime
- At lest 3 years of experience with cloud-hosted, high-traffic applications.
- Experience with .net or .net core and an infrastructure optimization tool (e.g. Terraform or Ansible).
- Demonstrated excellence in programming, debugging, and architecture engineers design, build, and deploy their own code.
- Strong communication skills in English and Hungarian
- International working environment
- Bonus opportunity
- AYCM card
- Health package
- Daily breakfast and weekly common lunches