About the position
The main profile of our Partner is the series production of control units, sensors, radars and camera.
Their products significantly contribute to making driving ever safer, cleaner and more economical. Hundrend of millions of vehicles have been installed with various electronics produced in Hatvan plant!
Join to this team as Process Engineer!
- Supervise of automized optical inspection processes in production areas, and KPIs available.
- Service and maintenance support in optical inspection systems.
- Optimization of inspection systems to improve FPY (first pass yield) and UT utilisation
- Execution of measurement capability studies
- Collaboration with other manufacturing location
- Education of service associate
- BSC or MSc degree in Electrical Engineering/IT engineering
- 1-3 year experience in similar fields is advantage
- Fluent communication in English (German is advantage)
- Basic knowledge of quality assurance tools
- Basic knowledge of capability studies (machine/process/measurement)
- Systematic thinking
- Knowledge of problem solving method (6Sigma, Shainin, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of statistics tools
- Basic programming knowledge (VBA, C#, C++ etc.)
- Home office
- Inspiring challenges in an international environment.
- Continuous development opportunity via professional and language trainings.
- Personalised development plan with career planning possibilities.
- Wide range of benefits and services, insurance and medical service.
- Employee discounts to several facilities countrywide.
- Sport and family events.
- Company buses from Budapest, Syma Hall or Örs vezér tere and from other locations around Hatvan.