OpenStack Network Engineer
About the position
Do you want to work at an ICT international company?
Do you have experience with OpenStack-based technologies?
Opensource, , are keywords for you?
If yes, then don’t be shy to apply to the Network Engineer position!
FYI: full Home Office opportunity is secured!
- You will be involved in the design, operation and further development of OpenStack-based services, the network area in close contact with the manufacturers.
- You plan and drive automation using common automation frameworks.
- You further develop the physical and virtual network architecture, taking IT security aspects into account.
- You will work together with specialists on the technology topics of public cloud, open source and security.
- You will prepare materials for presentations and advise management on technology decisions.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in the ICT sector, ideally with a focus on modern Cloud technologies (Public Clouds, preferably OpenStack-based, , )
- Past experience with OpenSource projects is a plus.
- Very good knowledge of Linux Networking.
- Familiarity with Software Defined Networks is a huge advantage.
- Experience with Automation e.g. with Ansible.
- Fluent English, both written and spoken.
- Bonus opportunity
- Full work life and accident insurance
- AYCM card
- Trainings and conferences
- Language trainings
- Events (team building, workshops)
- International environment