About the position
Our partner, an American Fortune 500 company developing a voice based AI system for its fast food chain partners is expanding their Hungarian team.
Do you want to work at an international company with Linux?
If yes, do not hesitate to apply to the Technical customer service position!
- Resolves client and/or merchant technical support issues relating to point of service (POS) products, including, but not limited to, dial-up card swipe terminals, and provides standardized responses by utilizing established documentation and processes.
- Enters required data into databases while resolving customer issues and achieving established goals and objectives for quality and productivity measures.
- Begins to build base knowledge of POS products, policies, customer service procedures, and an understanding of compliance and association guidelines through on-going training and referring to online manuals as required.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Typically Minimum 0,5 -1 Years Relevant Experience in LINUX
- Previous customer service experience
- English knowledge
- We provide a laptop and a mobile phone
- Extra 5 days paid vacation
- Access to Udemy courses
- Home Office