About the position
Our Partner is a big telecommunications company in Budapest.
They are working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it's their human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.They challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
- Your place in the team
- As a Product Manager you will be the joining Content & Non-connectivity Chapter in Product & Content Tribe. Being part of an agile squad means that you will work in cross-functional team where you deliver value in 2-week iterations, allowing for regular feedback and constant improvement.
- Own the product portfolio and product roadmap of the relevant segments in line with the segment strategy and based on deep understanding of customer experience, pain-points, and the related technologies. Drive cross segments product related initiatives including the commercial design.
- Own the product roadmap supporting the Segment strategies
- Define business requirements for technical developments ensuring to be aligned with the Convergence, Fixed, Mobile and Content strategy
- Manage available technical capacity and drive product development by cooperating with the effected departments (Segment, External Affairs, Technology, FO)
- Develop the CBU (Consumer Business Unit) 3-year Capability roadmap to maintain competitive position
- Drive New proposition development
- Recommend detailed product proposition
- Manage the proposition delivery from defining business requirements till launch
- Drive the GTM materials and developments connected to the Go to market strategy
- Customer experience
- Define customer pain points in the related customer journey to improve customer experience
- Design and coordinate the implementation of the customer journey improvement projects
- E2E Product responsibility
- Continuously checks the health of the product during its lifecycle
- Work closely with tech teams to develop new feature enhancements
- Initiates and executes product retirement when needed
- Drive P&L performance of relevant product line(s)
- Input and drive the commercial design of X-segment/X-unit projects incl. business case and business requirements
- Own and/or align with the Segment Managers on finding cost effective solutions to support product P/L
- Manage transformation projects
- Support key corporate transformation projects such as Digital or Bridge program.
- University degree (Economy, Commerce, Marketing, Technical)
- Strong analytical and strategic skills combined with deep passion for customer insights
- 2+ well established product marketing experience, either in the telecom sector or with an international brand
- Track record of commercial and technical acumen translated into business success
- Fluent English
- Customer commitment, strong experience in working with customer insights and
- Cafeteria package & annual bonus
- Laptop & mobile phone
- 100 home office opportunity, which will remain high even after the epidemiological circumstances
- Wellbeing program in the topics of sport, nutrition, relax and help (spiritual support)
- 4 paid days leave/year for charity projects
- Other discounts (e.g. sport opportunities, eye-glass allowance)
- Parental policy: we offer 16 weeks fully paid leave and upon returning to work, new
- Parents can work part-time hours for 6 months whilst being paid their full-time salary.
- Learning opportunities with LinkedIn Learning
- From autumn 2022 new green, digital headquarter that has almost zero emissions
- Thanks to its solar panels installed to supply the building with renewable energy (11th