IT Engineer - SW Distribution
About the position
Working at a well-known and global companyis motivating for you?
Would you like to be part of continious technical innovation and international projetcs?
Are you ready to provide IT support for the all employees on 2nd Level?
If yes, and you already have at least 3 years of experience with Windows 10, PowerShell / VBscript apply to the Senior IT Professional role!
Location: Budapest or Pécs
- Providing 2nd level support regarding Software Distribution and Patch management
- Extension and maintenance of the Software Distribution infrastructure (Ivanti Endpoint Manager)
- Regular configuration of patch days for clients, store- and server systems
- Tracking of overall patch compliance based on actual patch deployments
- Monitor the Software Distribution infrastructure in terms of availability, capacity and software / patch relevant activities
- Reboot management for server systems after patch days to ensure compliance
- Incident, change and problem handling for all Software Distribution and patch related topics
- Regular participation in expert committees to provide information needed for future demands (Solution Design Workshops)
- Strong English skills, German is an advantage
- Relevant experience with Endpoint Management environments (e. g. Ivanti Endpoint Manager /preferred/ or Microsoft SCCM)
- High technical understanding of the Microsoft operating System family (Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Windows Server) incl. troubleshooting
- Good technical knowledge of patch management incl. troubleshooting
- Basic to advanced experience with Power Shell and VBScript
- Experience in creation and installation of software packages is a plus
- Can work in a multi-shift operation as well as on weekends and public holidays
- Possibility to improve yourself in a constantly growing organization
- An above-average salary
- Intensive individual and practical training
- Varied and interesting tasks
- Pleasant working environment
- Possibility to work from home
- A secure, long-term employment opportunity