About the position
Our partner is a Hungarian company striving for innovative IT solutions. Their development team, part of an international development team, expands significantly, so if the following tasks sound interesting, please apply!
- You will be responsible for developing order routers as part of a global development team.
- Development may be for new markets, or mandatory exchange driven upgrades.
- You may need to enhance existing systems to meet new requirements or applying break-fixes to Order Router software.
- You may need to perform exchange certification, regression testing, configure and deploy applications.
- A good understanding of C++ (5-8 year experience preferred)
- Experience working in a Unix/Linux environment
- Experience working on distributed applications, in a service based architecture
- You should be able demonstrate in-depth understanding of OO principles, design patterns and threading techniques.
- Experience working in low latency/high performance systems
- Exchange knowledge would be beneficial
- Being a collaborator, multitasker and being organised is required in this fast paced environment
- You will have the opportunity to gain experience in exciting, long-term, innovative projects
- We are a youtful and cohesive team
- We support your career goals with a professional and managerial career model