Full Stack Developer - Ruby
About the position
At our international partner company, you will have the opportuity to work on the world’s best ecosystem for teaching and learning together with passionate and talented engineers.
Besides the technology stack which includes on Rails, NodeJS, React, Go, PHP and , openness, simplicity and proactivity are keywords to them.
Are you ready to join?
Don’t be late and apply to the Full-stack Cloud Service Developer position!
- Develop and maintain video processing, analytics, and web services.
- Use React and on Rails to write key features to improve teaching and learning.
- Learn and use services like EC2, CloudFront, SQS, Lambda, S3, and RDS to provide world-class uptime and performance.
- Use CI/CD (test automation, deployment workflow) to improve quality and deployment.
- Lead initiatives that drastically improve the quality of the system you work with.
- Coach and mentor other engineers.
- At least 3 years of software development experience - in multiple languages with interest in learning more
- Experience working on (cloud based) high-traffic production applications
- Demonstrated high level of programming, debugging, product architecture, devops and quality control expertise
- High level of proactivity and a problem-solving attitude
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- BS or greater in Computer Science preferred
- International working environment
- Bonus opportunity
- AYCM card
- Health package
- Daily breakfast and weekly common lunches