Frontend Developer - Senior
About the position
Being a part of a team of doers is something that matters for you?
Working on project which based on microservice architecture is interesting for you?
Don’t hesitate, apply to the
Senior Frontend Developer
- Build and maintain scalable, performant, and reliable web properties for eCommerce experiences.
- Coach and mentor through code reviews, mock projects, and tutelage.
- Evangelize best practices, both across and within the discipline.
- Testing software code before releases, including unit, integration, and regression testing.
- Facilitate exchange of ideas between developers.
- Participate in brainstorm and feedback sessions to gather input to apply rapid changes.
- BS degree in computer science or related engineering discipline or equivalent professional experience.
- At least 5 years of Web Development experience.
- Experience architecting state management solutions for client-side applications using frameworks such as MobX or Redux.
- Experience with OAuth, REST and SOAP protocols
- Experience with communicating to all levels of users (internal and external), demonstrated problem-solving skills, adaptable, proactive and willing to take ownership.
- Flexible working hours
- Metlife, Medicover
- Bonus opportunity
- Language classes
- Free e-books
- Trainings and conferences
- Animal friendly office in the city center
- Fruits and snacks