Frontend Developer - Pécs
About the position
Can you imagine yourself as a part of an international and innovative company where you can use and improve your frontend developer skills through projects which are related to the agricultural industry?
Are you ready to join an open-minded and suppotrive team, where your colleagues are your friends at the same time?
Our partner comapny is waiting for talented and proactive candidates to join to their office at Pécs!
- Collaborate with Product Owners and domain specialists to specify the requirements
- Design, implement, test and document the solution
- Deliver secure and quality software, ensure proper test coverage, optimize performance
- Visualize your work in a Scrum context
- BSc or MSc in software engineering or computer science
- Good communication skills, team-player attitude
- Strong English and native Hungarian knowledge
- Experience with React, npm, gulp
- Knowledge of Agile development and Scrum
- Experience working in both Windows and Linux environment
- Tried working in a visual task management context like TFS DevOps or Jira
- Exciting and challenging projects
- Home Office opportunity
- Strong business strategy
- Plenty of opportunities for personal growth