Business Intelligence Analyst
About the position
Our partner is a well-know player in the office management industry with great international BI team based in the heart Budapest.
- The BI Analyst’s responsibilities include supporting dashboard design and development, client customizations and the internally developed product. Some of the tasks include: project testing and bug resolution, data mapping and ingestion workflows and general reporting support.
- Support the Head of BI and Data Strategy to build, implement, and support the BI platform and global data strategy initiatives.
- Work effectively with all areas of the business to identify required dashboard visualizations and associated calculations to build dashboards.
- Liaise with Product Owners and Data Lead to ensure that the widget catalog and other technical documents are kept up to date and accurate.
- Provide support to team members who are responsible for guidance and training to the account team employees on dashboarding platform.
- Partner with technology to support the ongoing operation of the project platform.
- Execute user acceptance testing of feature enhancements in both new releases and net new dashboards.
- Support the Regional BI leads with reporting/ data quality requests
- Provide support for the build of dashboard prototypes
- Support data assessments with account team while onboarding the internal project, such as data gap analysis, data mapping and impact on the tabular model and data definition.
- Drive continuous improvement in the automation and standardization of data requirements.
- Provide both verbal and written updates to management on the progress of work.
- Run the project product workflows when applicable including images, ERV loading and alteryx scoring workflows
- Bachelor’s degree (a quantitative or a property related subject is a plus)
- Experience in Power BI, Qlik, or Tableau
- Experience in Alteryx, Selenium, Python a plus
- English, as working language
- Great attention to detail, diligent and focused
- Business writing and reporting skills
- Experience in Agile Development
- High attention to detail and extremely organized
- Experience in documenting business processes in the form of process maps and step-by-step user manuals
- Ability to produce high quality documentation (reports, specifications, requirements, etc.)
- Curiosity and drive to solve problems.